Saturday, June 9, 2007

Somebody Should Get a Prize...

I had my 1000th visitor this morning, according to my site meter. That's kinda cool. Well, whoever you were, thanks for visiting and taking a peek around. And thanks, of course, to those of you who come and visit often, leave your sweet and supportive comments and remind me that I'm not alone in my lurching and flailing path.

Not much time for a real post today, but I'll write some more tomorrow. It's been a long week on multiple fronts. I found out yesterday that I didn't get a job that I thought I was quite well suited for. I'm more surprised than hurt, as it wasn't a job that I was all that excited about, but it raises questions about my interviewing skills, among other things. Not a fun experience, being passed over, but I'll live. Mission Eat-Healthy has been on hold this week as well.

Anyway, more tomorrow. I'm off to make fruit salad for a party. Have a happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Luna! Of course you get loads of visitors, woman. Your writing is fantastic. :D

Meanwhile, sorry to hear about the job. Obviously there is something better out there for you (of course it goes without saying that the interview panel was made up of fools).

And huge thanks for your comment on my new site. I am still cringing at it and worrying that my boyfriend has found it and almost pulled it down and ran away but I'll keep going and see where it leads. The accountability is definitely a good thing. XXXXX