Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Progress Pays a Visit

...and I nearly don't notice.

I'm sitting at my desk this morning doing paperwork, and I realize my bra is driving me nuts. The straps are falling down, it's riding up in the back, the cups are all wonky...

What the hell? sez I...this used to be my favorite bra! I yank and tug and proceed to get a good grump on, given that it's only 9am and I have to wear this thing all day. Then it dawns on me...

It's too big.

But wait, no. It can't be. I probably just stretched it out from wearing it a lot lately...

OK, but you washed it this weekend and haven't worn it since. Really! It's too big! You, Luna, have lost a little weight!

So I locked my office door, pulled my shade and made some adjustments. Shortened the straps a bit, used the second set of hooks instead of the first, and I was back in action, with (slightly smaller) breasts properly supported and my grump replaced by an internal grin.

Hee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! *does very uncool stir-the-pot type vicotry dance* CONGRATULATIONS LUNA! Keep up the great work. You deserve to be very very proud. :D XXX

Anonymous said...

Yay! I think one of the best way to really judge progress is in how your clothes are fitting. Loose is good! :)

Had a bad five days of eating but I'm back now and ready to start over. Sigh. When will I learn? Oh well, it's all about the journey.

Anonymous said...

This is the true sign that you are now officially over 40: you lose weight from the top down. Can you believe I've gone from a 54 H to a 42 G? Amazing what 120 lbs will do.

*S

Erin said...

Yay, boob loss!

That means it's for real, because some sort of Fat People Murphy's Law always says that if you're going to lose serious bulk, it'll always happen in the places where you want it to actually stick around. Congratulations!